Thursday, September 10, 2009

and in this corner...

Well, I might as well start off with a little introduction for the cast of characters in this so-called blog. First off there is Ru. Ru is a purebred American Bulldog and 100% lapdog. She really is not aware of her size and the discomfort she can create when she sets her 90 pounds of love on someone. We have been a family since she was weined from her mother a little over 3 years ago. And what a time we've had.
Next up is the Subaru. The Subie is more than just a vehicle, for me she was a right of passage. The first "new" car I purchased. She was my doorway to a whole new community of love and admiration that comes with owning a Subaru. Complete strangers bonding over the simple joy and understanding that is Subaru. Okay, enough about that. Down to the nitty gritty, she is a 2003 Impreza WRX Sportswagon. 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo, All Wheel Drive. I have upgraded her with a few power and suspension mods but I will not bother you with those details (unless you wanna know). I got her in the best color ever crafted by mortal man...World Rally Blue.
That just leaves me. I'm Keith. If you really want to know about me just stop in and take a peek from time to time. That'll give you an idea of what life is all about for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment