Monday, October 26, 2009

Well I'm here now. The drive across the country was fairly uneventful, good weather and straight roads lead the way into Washington. After a couple days in Spokane I arrived in Snohomish on Wednesday night and started my adventures at Jiffy Lube the following day. Sunday was an enjoyable day for both Ru and I. We hopped in the car and headed up to Bellingham for a day with mutual friends. I was extremely happy to see her and Amadeus ( my old roommates red nose pit) pick up where they left off. It was like watching a blur of fur run around playing. The air was filled with snorts of content and growls of elation.
Things are not so great for the canine moose as of yet, she is currently confined to our room. We are in the process of getting her used to the new faces, and then we start the introduction to the other dogs. I hope that process goes smooth. The other dogs are extremely nice and keep inquiring about who is locked up....she on the other hand is a little mouthy towards them. All in due time I guess. Well, that's it for now. As soon as I discover where I hid my usb chord for my digital camera I'll post the only picture I took on the trip. It is priceless though, don't think I could have topped it. Till next time....tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment